Who Am I?
After 10 years of being in and around the world of clinical psychology, helping my husband, Mark, run his technology business, and raising our daughter, Jordan, it was time to step out into a new adventure. Having grown up around a family of developers and real estate peeps in West Texas & Dallas-Ft Worth, combined with my experience in psychology and business development, I felt like stepping into real estate is what I was designed to do!
I seriously considered a career in clinical research, but it didn’t seem to be quite the right fit. Real estate uniquely weaves together my love for business, project management, and marketing, with my love for people and research. I never get tired of researching for homes and helping people! It would be my joy to walk alongside you in the complicated and emotional process of buying and selling real estate. Finding just the right fit for your life stage can take time, so it’s never too early to get started. Contact me today for a comparative market analysis of your current home or your dream home. Together, we can get there!
- Dallas Native and graduate of Highland Park High School and the University of Georgia
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
- 15 years business experience in marketing, business development, strategy, and project management
- Graduate training in: personality theory, brain health, confidentiality, and listening skills
- Invaluable resources from start to finishing in the buying and selling process
Kelli Macatee at Home
Some of my highlights
“Kelli has the rare combination of a strategic mind and ability to connect lots of dots quickly in order to execute well on a high level. With her knowledge and passion, she injects energy and love into everything she does.” Richard E. LeBlanc, Hanover Property Company